Quick Tutorial: How to Install Google Drive to your Kindle Fire in less than 5 minutes!
1. Download and install an app on the Amazon market called File Expert.
2. Go to setting on your Kindle Fire.
3. Choose “Device” option.
4. Choose “On” option for “Allow Installation of Applications” from unknown sources.
5. Now download the Google Drive app file onto your computer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i39ctcp4elkfiu6/Drive_1.2.352.10.apk
6. Plug in your Fire, and copy the Google Drive file into your Fire.
7. Go to File Expert and locate the installation (.apk) file and hit install!
If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me!
Download link for the .apk file: Google Drive.apk file
* With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)