Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Install Temple Run onto your Kindle Fire! Full Tutorial

Temple Run for the Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD

This is a full tutorial on how to install Temple Run onto your Kindle Fire in less than 5 minutes!

1. Download and install an app on the Amazon market called File Expert.
2. Go to setting on your Kindle Fire.
3. Choose “Device” option.
4. Choose “On” option for “Allow Installation of Applications” from unknown sources.
5. Now download the Temple Run app file onto your computer http://www.mediafire.com/?t4jfvkt69gu3v6t

6. Plug in your Fire, and copy the Temple-Run-Android.apk file into your Fire.
7. Go to File Expert and locate the Temple Run file and hit install!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Do you download file expert on your kindle or on your computer...sorry if i'm asking dumb questions!!! I'm only 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your Kindle thru the App Store on the Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way I don't have to plug in the fire to the computer? By just using Cloud or something? I don't have my cord with me at my new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanna say thanks so much for this lolZ... I tried the other way, which involves downloading "4shared" from the Kindle app store, but my Kindle only showed a game when I searched for it... You're a life saver!!! lolZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. temple run apk awesome populer game .the link work good thanks

    ReplyDelete